Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Just a little perspective

In the spirit of blogging and those who don't blog, I'm blogging for my friend Tracey, who works with disabled children in Kenya (among other things). She recently wrote:

"I was able to take Mark to a clinic today for his clubbed foot that has been swollen. I was definitely the only white person within miles and did not do very well waiting for hours in line ... until a guy came to stand next to me and he had no legs, so he was actually kneeling with plastic cups on his knees. I felt so convicted that I was irritated about waiting in line to see the doctor when this guy probably traveled a great distance to get into the clinic. God is always ready to show me things when I least expect it!"

(By the way, the lady shown works with Tracy and is with one of the disabled kids.)

No comments: